Wednesday 22 June 2011

IT'S TIME NOW!!!!!!


It's time now....... see me now!!!
ah ah ah ah.... we finally meet agains....
Ever since day one, we've live being compared to someone else;
ah.... ah.... we tried to laugh about it;
In this world, we both wished each other's happiness;
My boredom became yours , and your tomorrow changed everthings;

Among the billions of people;who I'll meet in my lifetime; (r)
You're the only one who I really wanna meet (r)
There'is no reason for us to sugarcoat our words; (r)
We don't need to do it; Let's just quit doing it (r)
In my heart and my mind, I know i have no reason to do that; (r)
When we're together, I know I'll be able to feel my missing heart; (r)

You know , that day we missed each other , I was so sad;
It made it clear to me just how complete I feel when we're together
ah... ah....
Any moment we spend together becomes a special moment
I wanted to tell you how I feel about you
But I couldn't muster up the courage to say it
When you're by my side, I know what I need to say
I can think of a thousand ways to say it, but I can't say a single thing

Everything important that I think of, end up coming out in generic phrases
In my heart and my mind, I know I have no reason to do that
When I think about you, I know that my missing heart will shake with excitement

repeated: (r)

Gently, everything takes hold of me
It's time now....... see me now!!!
ah.... ah.... ah... ahh...
We finally meet agains

No comments:

Post a Comment